“GLV” is a working prototype for precise flow control of video files. It is useless as-is (does not play sound), but provides a good working-basis for my other project; SuperMixer.
The features implemented are:
- Usual play/stop, pause/unpause, ffwrd/fbwrd
- Varying play speed; x1/4, x1/3, x1/2, x2, x3
- Mark IN and OUT; plays a section of a video
- File selection with preview
The program is made in C/C++ with:
- libavcodec - audio/video codec library from FFmpeg. It reads almost any video format and codec.
- OpenGL - graphics library to render with fast fragment processing (color blending and transparency)
- libQt - cross platform UI framework from Trolltech/Nokia
- CMake - cross-platform, open-source build system.
It compile under Linux, OSX (and should work for Windows too).